Saturday, January 10, 2009

Now it's Brad Pitt's turn talking


First Jolie said blah, blah, blah.
Then Aniston said blah, blah, blah.
Now Pitt is saying blah, blah blah....read on.
In February's W magazine, Brad Pitt defends Angelina Jolie, insisting she didn't bust up his marriage to Jennifer Aniston.

Aniston had previously told Vogue that she thought it was "uncool" of Jolie to tell The New York Times that she fell in love with Pitt while filming 2005's Mr. and Mrs. Smith -- when Aniston was still wed the actor.

But Pitt says, "What people don't understand is that we filmed for a year. We were still filming after Jen and I split up.
"Even then it doesn't mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn't," he says in the magazine's annual "A-list" issue. "I'm very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful. [The film] will mean something to our kids. It will, that's all."
Meanwhile, Pitt says he is still on friendly terms with Aniston.

"Listen, man, Jen is a sweetheart," Pitt says. "I think she got dragged into that one [saying Jolie was "uncool"], and then there's a second round to all that Angie versus Jen. It's so created.

"We still check in with each other," he continues. "She was a big part of my life, and me hers. I don't see how there cannot be [that]. That's life, man. That's life."
Pitt also sounds off on his family, thanking them for helping him give up a bad habit.
"I quit smoking. That was the only thing that got me to quit," he says. "That was it. Done.”

Source via

No comments:

Bookmark