Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A New Kelly Clarkson

Wow...girl you must be very proud. She was featured in Self Magazine September 2009. Here is an excerpt of it "My happy weight changes. Sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more." These days, the play part means golf ("I love it!") as well as Crossfit workouts. "It's like bootcamp!" she says of the regimen that includes sit-ups, squats and running. "You never work out more than 35 minutes, but it's so intense … It makes me feel like G.I. Jane. It's very empowering. I feel like I can whup ass!". Good for her.

2 comments:

kitkat said...

wow..she looks good...

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Blog information posted here is absolutely my friend. I neutral want to guess safeguard up with comments and prominence work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog solely now, I l be involved a arise back to fathom my friends more in the tomorrow! The color of the layout is not rotten, it is elementary on the eyes.

Bookmark