Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Michael Schumacher is back with Ferrari F1 Team



We all know that Michael Schumacher is one of the greatest F1 driver and a lot of fans would like to see him come back to what he love doing, today....that is what happened. Because of Felipe Massa's injury, Ferrari F1 team has asked their greatest asset in the team, Michael Schumacher to return to the cockpit of their latest F1 machine.

Schumacher told CNN: "The most important thing first: thank God, all news concerning Felipe is positive. I wish him all the best again".

"I met Stefano Domenicali and Luca di Montezemolo from Ferrari on Wednesday afternoon and together we decided that I will prepare myself to take Felipe's place".

"Though it is true that my Formula One chapter has closed, it is also true that for loyalty reasons to the team I cannot ignore their current unfortunate situation. As the competitor I am I also very much look forward to facing this challenge."

Schumacher's spokesperson Sabine Kehm confirmed to CNN: "He is coming back pending medical exams and will be in the Ferrrari cockpit for the next race in Valencia on August 23 if those tests go well."

On Massa, he is recovering from his injury. He was walking, talking and conscious...so that is good news. Massa is a great driver. Just look at last season. He almost won.

Anyway...welcome back Michael Schumacher.

Source: CNN


2 comments:

Ozgur said...

Even I'm a fan of Schumacher, I think he must not return. Past is past, future is future. We need new faces new champions, new names

Anonymous said...

i want to see him race again!!!! so cool man!

Bookmark