Monday, July 28, 2008

I can't stand it....everyone is pregnant!!

It is really true...everyone is just pregnant left right and center.......and whatmore they are expecting twins!! Just how many twins have we been hearing....JLo, Bragelina....

And the lastest news - Rebecca Romijn and hubby Jerry O'Connel is expecting twins this winter.
Oh yeah....apparently Jennifer Gardner is also pregnant, second baby.
I forgot to mention the last time that Lisa - Marie Presley is also preggies - Remember the news came out that she was FAT and poor thing she had to annouced she is Pregnant and not FAT. Give her a break!

Give all the pregnant mamas a break. I can't believe that everyone in Hollywood is pregnant. It is giving me a lot of pressure since I am of age and ticking...ouch!

My previous posting on Pregnant Hollywood - http://chat8blog.blogspot.com/2008/07/hollywood-is-pregnant.html

No comments:

Bookmark