Monday, July 28, 2008

Keeping up with the times

I was born in 1970s... there was once when I thot that people from that year were the coolest.
Then the 80s babies seemed more happening.

But.....I can't believe that the 90s babies are so in now. Who the hell are they????

I for one, am not going to be left behind.

So I keep myself updated with Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers - apparently...such a big hit..unbelievable!


Though my gap with the 90s babies are widening but I feel that they are trying to catch up to me (my age group) for eg....Jamie Lynn Spears - only 17...but have a baby oredi!!! I am so lagging behind.


Anyway....I do hope these young celebrities stay grounded. It is not easy when you are making millions of dollars....and have millions of adoring fans. It is easy to get carried away. Hopefully their parents will play a big role in this crucial times and don't let them get overboard. Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan are classic examples of too much too soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was just 17 and already a millionaire is what impressed me than she is having a baby. :)

chat8blog said...

Yeah...millionaire definitely impressive, having a baby at 17 - absolutely not!

Bookmark