Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is she a lesbian?

Lindsay Lohan....Lindsay Lohan.......sigh.....

I recall the first time I saw her. She was so adorable in Parents Trap. I was thinking...who is this cute girl with the face and body full of freckles.


Some years later, I saw this grown girl that looks like her named Lindsay Lohan. Of course, she was getting popular with a singing career and movies. I wasn't sure cos somehow I thot cute and Lindsay Lohan did not match. Later, I found out indeed the cute girl in Parents Trap was her.


So, that's when it starts...the popularity scene, the sexy grown girl image, the partying, the drinking, the drugs, car accidents, car crashing, boyfriend snatching, rehab - she has been there, done that! All in her 20s.


Apparently now, she has been hanging out a lot, infact moved in with girl pal Samantha Ronson. They have been very close now for several months, often photographed together at parties, during shoots etc. So the buzz in Hollywood is.......IS SHE OR IS SHE NOT?


It doesn't matter either way cos the important thing is that she has sobered up quite a lot since being with Samantha. I guess Samantha is a good influence on her.


Ooops, I spoke too soon. As I was writing this, I googled Lindsay Lohan and guess what's the latest ....sigh.....source from the australian.news.com.au -



"US actor Lindsay Lohan was taken to hospital after she was hit by a motorcycle while out partying with girlfriend Samantha Ronson, local media has reported.
Lohan had been clubbing with Ronson in New York when she was hit by the bike early on Saturday, the New York Post quoted sources as saying.
Lohan's father Michael confirmed his daughter had been in an accident"



We will probably hear more soon. I will be tuning in to Extra, Extra this evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is i think. At least thats wad i read from some media source that she has already admit her relationship with Samantha.

Anonymous said...

So she's ruined? What a waste for a pretty girl like her.

chat8blog said...

Iris - No official statement from her but all the tabliods are writing like they are. Also, they themselves are giving the impression that the are eg. holding hands, moving in together, shouting I love you etc

Hyperx - She was ruined way before, fame has a way of bringing u up but also dragging you down down down.....

Bookmark