Monday, September 29, 2008

Dennis Quaid, Meg Ryan - who was unfaithful?



Wow! I always thought it was Meg Ryan who was unfaithful. She was one of my favourite actress and I thought that she had a perfect life and a wonderful supportive husband in Dennis Quaid and a son. So when she opening pursued her adoration for Russell Crowe ( had an affair while they were filming Proof of Life) and failed not only in not getting Russell Crowe but also managed to destroy her marriage with Dennis Quaid. I was disappointed in her.



How could she do this to herself?



But I was surprised to read that actually Dennis Quaid was the one that was unfaithful to Meg Ryan. In a surprising revelation to InStyle magazine, Meg Ryan revealed that Dennis Quaid was unfaithful to her for a long time and that it was painful. She defended Rusell Crowe to say he was not at fault in breaking up her marriage.



It was definitely a revelation as Meg Ryan never mentioned it even though they have divorced for 8 years. In response to her interview with InStyle magazine, Dennis Quaid did not admit but his statements confirmes that he was unfaithful. Quaid tells New York's Daily News, "It was eight years ago, and I find it unbelievable that Meg continues publicly to rehash and rewrite the story of our relationship." Isn't that an in direct admittance?



I guess there is always 2 sides to a story. I am glad that her side is out. For better or worse. I just hope she is happy now.



No comments:

Bookmark