Monday, September 1, 2008

Did anyone watch Sex and The City?























Ha ha...alright, I am a late bloomer :) By now, I would say most of SATC fans would have watched the movie. I am a fan but somehow, I decided not to rush out and watch it when it first opened. I was very tempted cos the promotion of the show was pretty good but I told myself, it is alright, I will catch it at home when the DVD releases.

So, I avoided the trailers of the show as much as I could.

However, last week, a nice little angel decided to take me to the movie. I could not refuse. :)

And I loved it. To be frank, I had my skepticism on whether the movie will turn out well...I just could not imagine how a quick and fun 30 mins comedy will end up on a 2 hr big screen. I am glad that the writers did a fantastic job. They stayed true to the characters and brought out the right elements of drama fit enough for a movie.


The biggest highlight for me in the movie inwhich I laughed my head off. - Dear angelic, composed sweet Charlotte pooping in her pants. It was hilarious!!!


No comments:

Bookmark