Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ellen Degeneres the new face for Covergirl!

Well, I must say that marriage works for her.

Ellen Degeneres has confirmed that she is the new face for CoverGirl Cosmetics.

This is what she said on her show " The Ellen Degeneres show" this week.

"I am here to set the record straight right now. I am not pregnant. No, I am not. It just turned out to be a bump. I went and had it checked out," she cracks. "That's not the news. I guess some people heard and some people have not but I am the new face of CoverGirl."

Personally I am a fan of hers cos I think she is really hilarious as a talk show host but as the new face for Cover Girl Cosmetics - I kinda think it is weird. One thing I always associcated the brand to the younger teens, early 20s. Ellen is 50!! Furthermore, Ellen does not strike me as someone who is cosmetic-involved. Anyway, my 2 cents.

Her campaign is set to launch in Jan 2009. We'll see!


1 comment:

synical said...

If she wasn't picked, they could be accused of being age-ist.

That, and she doesn't really look 50. So lucky.

AND she landed Portia de Rossi!

Bookmark