Sunday, September 14, 2008

J.LO completed a TRIATHLON!


Do you know what is a Triathlon? Ok, I am not too sure either but I sure know that it is a tough race probably worse than a marathon since you have to complete 3 different sports.

Ok ok...I checked wiki and the definition is.... triathlon is an endurance sports event consisting of swimming, cycling and running over various distances

I don't think I will ever attempt one but I never thot that J.Lo would. I guess she just did not look it, in my mind.

Anyway, I am real proud of her. She has been training with her trainer Gunnar Peterson since giving birth to her twins.

She successfully competed in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon on Sunday, finishing the race in 2 hours, 23 minutes and 28 seconds with her husband Marc Anthony and fans cheering her on.



No comments:

Bookmark