Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grey's Anatomy 5th Season is back.


I am excited about all the series returning this fall. I think I am most looking forward to LOST! I heard that Heroes will not disappoint in the new season, so that's good. Desperate Housewife will be more desperate than ever and I wonder if it will be their last season. ER have announced that it will be their last season. I have not watched ER since too long to remember but I may consider watching this last season.

Grey's Back! I am kinda a fan. Not of Meredith ok. I can't stand her. She's such a fickle minded woman.....want Derek, don't want Derek, want Derek, don't want Derek. If I was McDreamy, I would dump her in the 1st season :)

Anyway, if you all remember the ending of the last season, McDreamy and Meredith kinda got back together (finally realised that they love each other bla, bla, bla) BUT McDreamy needs to break up with his nurse girlfriend first. That was how it ended. Will they really get back together in the opening of the 5th Season??

I am sure there will be some drama eg. maybe nurse is pregnant with McDreamy's baby??? I don't know and I don't want to watch any previews, I prefer to watch it with no expectations. But it is difficult to escape here in the US because they show the snippets of the shows all the time. I have to fast enough to change the channel and mute the voice to avoid the promo snippets.

Anyway, if you want to see some spoiler scenes from Grey's Fifth Season, please click here. I did not watch it and also please don't tell me what you saw :)

No comments:

Bookmark