Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DWTS Kim Kardashian got the boot

Poor girl...she was one of the main highlights of this new season of Dancing With The Stars......infact, I was kinda rooting for her since she was the most interesting to see. In a surprising twist last night, Kim Kardashian got the boot and is out from the competition.

According to E Online...

In the end, Kim took the news like a champ, mentioning it was the fifth anniversary of her own father's death, and she was sure he'd be proud of her.

"This was a huge challenge for me," Kim tells. "Every dance was a huge accomplishment for me and I did the best I could. And this was the best experience of my life."

"Saying goodbye is "very emotional," but says she's "totally fine," and wants to take dancing lessons with Karina in the future so she can learn more. As for her partner and new friend Mark, "He just signed a record deal, so I'm going to become a groupie for him!"

Below is the clip of her dance last night.

No comments:

Bookmark