Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jennifer Aniston - Is she stupid or what?


So did you heard?

Apparently she may be back together with John Mayer. So what is she thinking??

Well, when she first dated him, I knew it would not last. Come on, John Mayer for a long term relationship??? For a fling is fine but he definitely is not the settling type.

So I thot great that she got rid of him when they broke up. Of course there were some soppy news that John Mayer was kinda heart broken.

I just saw a report in USmagazine that apparently they were together last Friday to attend a Ray LaMontagne concert. The couple then jetted together to New York City for the remainder of the weekend.

So do you think it is second chance? Well, I hope not. Cos I don't think he is the right one. He is still young like 31 and she is 39. She is ready to settle down, have kids and I think he still wants to play around.

Let's see what happens yeah!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually she is not ready to have kids.. that's why Brad Pitt broke up with her

foongpc said...

Well, I don't know. Nothing seems to be long lasting in Hollywood.

Bookmark