Friday, October 3, 2008

Rachel Ray's throat cancer scare


I only knew of Rachel Ray about 8 months ago when I was in the US. I instantly like her, her bubbly self in her 30 minutes cooking show.


When I was back to Malaysia recently, I saw that NTV7 was screening her morning talk show so I would guess she is a bit more recognized in Malaysia now.


Apparently this bubbly talkshow host had a minor surgery done recently to remove a benign cyst on her vocal cord. There were some reports that stated she may have throat cancer. She has quickly shot down the report that she had a throat cancer scare and is about to be silenced for two months by surgery.


She would just need to rest her voice for a week and it would not down her down at all.


I am glad that she is fine. It would be so unfair to take her voice, her throat away from her. She is first a cook and a talkshow host. It is her life. I wish her best of health.

No comments:

Bookmark