Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's Love Got To Do With it?

That is the famous song by Tina Turner. I do know her when I was young. I must admit that I never liked her. Her thick lips, bushy hair and skimpy attire were things I could not comprehend as fashionable during my time. Sorry.

But at 68 years old she still has it.

After an eight-year hiatus, Tina Turner brought her famous voice and energy back to the stage this Wednesday, opening her 36-date North American tour with a hit-filled concert at the Sprint Center in Kansas City.

An entertainer for 50 years, Turner said she can "still give a great show," adding that her longevity inspires fans of all ages. Video of her performance during her younger years..



I am glad she still has it and honestly I am glad that she still has it.

No comments:

Bookmark