Thursday, December 4, 2008

Selling her body for charity - would u accept?


Maria Carolina, a Chilean prostitute, has become an instant celebrity in the Roman Catholic country after auctioning 27 hours of sex to raise money for a disabled children's charity. Maria Carolina has made headlines and appeared on talk shows since she announced her donation to the televised Teleton,
Chile's largest fundraising event that will run for 27 hours.
She said this -
"I am going to contribute with my work to a purpose that touches me deeply. I've already auctioned off the 27 hours. One of my clients already paid" .

Miss Carolina, who charges $300 for a 90-minute session, estimated that she would raise more than $4000.


Mario Kreutzberger, the Teleton organiser, was reluctant to accept her pledge. "Everyone can do what they want," the television presenter said. "But if someone tells me that they'll do something immoral ... I'm not going to encourage it."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's kind but she's ain't hot. I still hope she'll be successful in charity.

Anonymous said...

I think it is such an irony act. Kids may ask "who's the generous donor?". "Oh, its from the prostitute who give 27hrs sex service".. Weird.

chat8blog said...

hyperX - maybe she is just trying to promote herself...hmmm smart guy using charity.

horizon - I agree, weird totally!

Bookmark