Friday, December 12, 2008

Sexy Jennifer Aniston - bare it all except for a tie.



Check her out on the latest GQ cover. She sure knows how to turn heads. Hey Mr Brad Pitt....look at hwat u are missing out!!! and what Mr John Mayer is enjoying...hmmm

The story....

Jennifer Aniston puts on a necktie and leaves the rest in the hamper for a provocative GQ cover and sassy interview that addresses rumors about John Mayer.

"I am not having his baby. And I have not popped the question," the actress, 39, tells January's GQ (on stands Dec. 23).

Aniston also pokes fun at her recent swipe at Angelina Jolie. "The funny thing is, people don't realize we all go away to The Hamptons on the weekends," jokes Aniston. "That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox..."

As for her feelings about Mayer, 31, she says, "Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I'd heard ... you know, uh 'Your Body' – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it's just great to sit and be witness to that. It's kind of like, Whoa!"


Source and Picture via

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Command - remove tie.

Bad Command. Function invalid.

lol :)

chat8blog said...

hyperX - good one though! lol

Anonymous said...

Highly energetic post, I likeԁ that a lot.

Will theгe bе a рагt 2?



my homepage tens therapy

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome piece of writing in favor of all the internet visitors; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

Look into my webpage - taxicab service in Irving

Bookmark