Monday, December 22, 2008

Ellen DeGeneres - new face for Covergirl and Olay!


A few months ago when Ellen DeGeneres announced that she would be the new face for CoverGirl, I could not believe it. No offense but Ellen just did not fit the image of Covergirl or at least the Covergirl that I knew. For me, Cover girl is young, vibrant, all about make-up etc.
Ellen probably just fit the vibrant category but she is not young and definitely not one that I could associate as a make-up person.
Anyway, recently the campaign was revealed, she is the face of CoverGirl and Olay’s newest product Simply Ageless Foundation. I guess it probably make sense now on why she was chosen.
This product is a first of its kind — an anti-aging makeup that stays suspended over fine lines and wrinkles, instead of settling into lines which can make you look older.
“I’m thrilled to be a CoverGirl,” says Ellen. “I’ve been practicing in my bathroom mirror for years…Now finally, you’ll all be able to see it.”

No comments:

Bookmark