Friday, December 19, 2008

Ooopps Oprah is fat again!


Having packed 40 pounds onto her former 160-pound self, Oprah Winfrey is declaring, "I'm mad at myself" because she's "fallen off the wagon."

As the media mogul, 54, writes in the January issue of her O magazine hitting newsstands Tuesday "I'm embarrassed … I can't believe that after all these years, all the things I know how to do, I'm still talking about my weight. I look at my thinner self and think, 'How did I let this happen again?' "

For starters, the fact that her thyroid was out-of-balance gave her "a fear of working out," she says. "I was so frustrated I started eating whatever I wanted – and that's never good."Having slimmed down to 160 in 2006, she admits, "Yes, you're adding correctly. That means the dreaded 2-0-0."

Source via

No comments:

Bookmark