Friday, November 21, 2008

Britney Spears - Marriage to Kevin for all the wrong reasons




Spears, 26, also talks about her 2004-06 marriage to Kevin Federline. "I think I married for the wrong reasons," she says. "Instead of following my heart and doing something that made me really happy, I just did it for the idea of everything."

The singer wants to set the record straight in the documentary, which airs Nov. 30. The film is the culmination of her being trailed by a camera crew for three months as she recovered from her meltdown earlier this year and recorded her next album, Circus, due out Dec. 2.

Spears, who called her life worse than a jail sentence, says dancing has helped her deal with her life.

"Sometimes you don't need to use words to go through what you need to go through. Sometimes it's an emotion you need to feel when you dance, that you need to touch. And the only thing that can touch it is when you move a certain way."

Source :People.com

No comments:

Bookmark