Monday, November 24, 2008

Paris Hilton : I am still in love with Benji

Benji Madden and Paris Hilton celebrate Nicky Hilton's 25th birthday on October 4, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada.Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com



So, is Paris Hilton and Benji Madden together or have they split?


On Wednesday, Hilton's rep confirmed to Usmagazine.com exclusively that the pair had split after nine months of dating.


But on Friday Paris Hilton told Ryan Seacrest this on his KISS-FM radio show.


" Right now, we're just taking a break,
We're really good friends.
We're very close.
He's such an amazing man,
He's my best friend.
He's been so great to me, so loyal.
He is an incredible person, and we will always be really close.
We'll see what happens in the future.
I'm still in love with him. "


Wow! all that praises coming from Miss Paris Hilton herself. Maybe it is not over yet!


Her reson for the break-up "We're both working so much. I've been traveling, he's been working nonstop in the studio with his brother on their new record," she said.


"Ridiculous: was what she said when asked about being photographed getting cozy with ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos.

"Someone must have gotten a quick camera phone picture of me just smiling and saying hello to someone I haven't seen in a year," she said.


Source : USmagazine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a slut hole!

Bookmark