Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why is Jennifer Aniston back with John Mayer?


Ok, I never agreed on this relationship. Yeah! Yeah! Nobody's asking my opinion!!

I am just voicing out my opinion. I just feel that Jennifer Aniston deserves so much better and I wish there is a good man out there for her. I am not saying that John Mayer is not a nice guy...well, I just don't think that he is ready for any serious commitment!

As you know, they went out for a couple of months and then they broke up in August while I was watching the Olympics! Hurray!

But in mid October, they were spotted together again. They have been spotted having romantic dinners, celebrating his birthday at an exclusive cigar bars and most recently leaving Courtney Cox’s home after an election day party.

Basically rumours have been circulating that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant with John Mayer's baby. So let's count the months, if they did a quickie before they broke up, she could be 3 months pregnant now.

However, this would probably just remain a rumour - her publicist has denied that Jennifer is pregnant and also she was not visibly pregnant when photographed leaving The Ivy in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon.

I hope she is not, so she can still get rid of John Mayer! :)

No comments:

Bookmark