Monday, November 17, 2008

Joe Jonas defends himself!

Another development in the Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift break-up.

Since Taylor Swift been talking about the break-up obviously from her point of view of how Joe Jonas broke-up with her over the phone in 27 seconds and the fact that they broke up because of Camilla Belle whom is now dating Joe Jonas.......so the darling goody goody Joe Jonas has come back with his defense in his MySpace post.

Although he doesn't mention Swift by name, the teen idol makes clear, he's referring to the country star, who has been speaking and singing about the split.

"Several things I will state with all my heart, I never cheated on a girlfriend. It might make someone feel better to assume or imply I have been unfaithful but it is simply not true. Maybe there were reasons for a breakup. Maybe the heart moved on. Perhaps feelings changed. I am truly saddened that anything would potentially cause you to think less of me.

For those who have expressed concern over the '27 second' phone call, I called to discuss feelings with the other person, Those feelings were obviously not well received. I did not end the conversation. Someone else did. Phone calls can only last as long as the person on the other end of the line is willing to talk."

Anytime you are in a relationship for any length of time there are going to be issues. Sometimes they resolve. Other times they lead to a change of heart. This was the case recently. I wish the best for the other person, but could not sit back any longer and leave our fans with a wrong impression of the truth. Hope this helps enlighten a little."

Ohhhhh..........I think he managed to protect his goody goody image for sure with such a heartfelt posting.

No comments:

Bookmark