Thursday, November 20, 2008

Paris and Benji Split Split Split


Paris Hilton and Benji Madden's romance is over. Are we even surprised?

Well, I must say though that Paris lasted pretty long with Benji. I almost feel they have been going out for years since she seem to be creating less trouble since dating Benji. But really it has only been 9 months.

So, nothing last forever in Hollywood especially for Paris. She is young so she probably just wanna have fun for now.

Maybe the signs of breakup have been showing - Just last week, Paris was photographed getting cozy with ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos at nightspot in Miami. Just this week, Paris and Benji partied separately in L.A.

Both Hilton, 27, and Madden, 29, have recently denied reports that they were unfaithful to each other during their relationship. And just last month, the Good Charlotte guitarist told PEOPLE how happy he and Hilton were.

"I wear my feelings on my sleeve. I'm very open about how in love I am – Paris and I are very happy," Madden told PEOPLE in October.
Love in October, Break-up in Novomber...well well..well!
Source. People.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's kindof amazing that Paris and Benji lasted as long as they did

chat8blog said...

I so agree.....felt like forever. Not much drama!!

Bookmark