Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Joe Jonas, Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle triangle.


Joe Jonas, Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle - If you ask me seriously, I want to say I have no idea who they are and what they do. Serious!

You must understand that I am not in their era. They are teenagers!!! and I am....errr let's just say older. But since I love gossips and especially Hollywood news, I can't help but to keep myself updated with these teeny-boppers news!

Joe Jonas = to the extremely popular Jonas Brothers. They are singers in a band. Hey...don't let me undermined them, please understand the Jonas Brothers are extremely extremely popular. He is the cutest one!!

Taylor Swift = new country singer

Camilla Belle = errr..she is 22 so technically not a teenager, she starred with Joe Jonas in his Lovebug music video.


Here is the summary of story of this kinda love triangle.

Joe Jonas was kinda dating Taylor Swift.

They broke up a month ago.

Taylor Swift decide to write a song "Always and Forever" about her split with Jonas.

Taylor Swift told the world how he broke up with her on the phone and it was just a 27 seconds phone call break up.

Then we found out that he is now cozy with new girl Camilla Belle.

Taylor Swift told this to USmagazine . "They've been together since we broke up, that's why we broke up - because he met her."

To protect his goody image, Joe Jonas defended himself in his myspace posting :-
- I did not end the 27 second phone call, the other person did.
- I did not cheat on my girlfriend
- It was issues in relationship that led to a change of heart


Oh yeah btw...the latest news from the ever busy and nosy papparazi - Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Vacation in Mexico!!!

So there you have it!

No comments:

Bookmark