Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Christina Applegate - She's a survivor!



This is what she said on Good Morning America this morning when she opened up for the first time on her battle with breast cancer.

"I had a prophylactic double mastectomy," she told "Good Morning America" host Robin Roberts. "I wanted to be rid of it for me so this was the choice I made and it was a tough one." The "Samantha Who?" actress also described her initial reaction to the shocking diagnosis -- and her healing process. "Sometimes I scream and I get really angry and I get really like, you know into wallowing in self-pity sometimes and I think that's -- it's all part of healing."

But the Good News is......

"I'm clear," she declared. "Absolutely 100 percent clear and clean...They got everything out so I'm definitely not going to die from breast cancer."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's looking gorgeous now:)
Glad she's free from cancer!

Anonymous said...

I am glad too she is free from cancer and such a fighter!

Bookmark