Friday, August 8, 2008

What time is it in Beijing now???

I woke up feeling very excited today. It's the Olympics Opening Ceremony.

Anyway then I became confused.

It's 8am in my part of the world now. It is 9pm in Malaysia. I was trying to figure out what time it is in Beijing. To lazy to find out (I can only juggle 2 countries time zone) but am guessing it should be around the same like Malaysia right?

So this means that the opening ceremony is happening now right?? Cos I heard it is starting at 8pm on 080808.

But all the publicity in US here is that opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics will be telecast at 6.30pm 080808 which is technically 7.30am in Malaysia on 090808. It must be a delayed telecast then.

So all Malaysians out there? Are you watching the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony? I have to wait for another 9 hours.

No comments:

Bookmark