Monday, August 4, 2008

Goong....Princess Hours



I suddenly remembered how much I fell in love with this show when I first saw it. Ok ok ok, they are probably some cynics out there who's saying....What??!?!?! but I know the Korean drama fans can understand.


There was just something about the cool prince and the crazy adorable princess. And when there is a craze of these Korean dramas, believe you me, there is really a craze. The fans are loyal and dedicated. They will upload videos, make their own Music videos, write the show synopsis, and painstakingly upload the whole drama series on Youtube via 10 mins clips one by one without missing a single scene. Whatmore, they even provide Eng subtitles. You can even find this drama series uploaded in various languages other than Korean such as Mandarin, Tagalog, Thai and even Vietnamese.


Anyway, I was just reminiscing thus entering this blog entry.

For all you fans out there...this MV will bring back memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember this show too.. It shown on local tv before and is so nice.. :)

chat8blog said...

Oofooi - Yes yes...guess what? I watched it all over again all on You Tube....amazing!

Bookmark