Thursday, August 7, 2008

Reality Blogger's Show - The Disney version

Kenny Sia, Coconut, IcyQueenGoddes, Samantha Poh, Pinkpau, SA, Xtine, Chris Tock, Terence....wah my head really "pening" (spinning)!!!

But it is really like soap opera unfolding, or more like reality TV show...err I should call it - reality blogger's show.

I am new to blogging and to all the Malaysia's famous bloggers but my oh my, I find them more interesting that the Hollywood stories I follow. So there I was trying to understand this reality blogger's show, trying to piece together the stories, trying to figure out who is who's friend, checking out their website, reading their coded postings, scratching my head and I think I finally got it!

I guess I have to thank for Shadowfox who kinda gave me a fuller picture.

So this is my simplified Disney version. The Disney version of Malaysian Bloggers Reality show.

Mickey and Minnie are bf and gf and they are friends with Daisy Duck. = Main characters.
Tinkerbell and Goofy are friends too = side characters.
Sylvester is the narrator of the show.

Mickey and Minnie = happy, happy.


Then Mickey and Daisy Duck went to a beachy holiday.
(Mistake no. 1)

Mickey horny, Daisy Duck even hornier = sex (Mistake no. 2)


Daisy Duck came back and told Tinkerbell what happened.

Mickey warn Daisy not to inform Minnie cos Minnie has exams.

Daisy Duck decides to spill the beans anyway.
(Mistake no. 3)

Minnie found out and fought back, standing by Mickey.
(I wonder why? mistake, mistake!)

Goofy the busybody came along and for no reason blamed Tinkerbell for tale-telling.
(Mistake no 4)

Tinkerbell got shocked and pissed so decides write her private diary.
(Mistake no 5)

Sylvester who's been observing the saga, found the diary and publicize it.


Daisy Duck pissed and blame Tinkerbell for the diary writing.
(Mistake no 6)

Sylvester attacks Daisy Duck that it was her fault in the first place so don't blame others.


So far, that's all I know, maybe I have missed out some of the plots but for now, it's been interesting.

Also I think Mickey Mouse has always been a lucky jerk in Disney and in real life.


9 comments:

NickTay said...

errr..who is who. You missed out the associations :P

Anonymous said...

I thot everyone oredi know the full story so no need to reveal. Here goes

Mickey Mouse - Kenny Sia
Minnie Mouse - Samantha Poh
Daisy Duck - IcyQueenGoddess
Tinkerbell - Pinkpau
Goofy - someguy called Terence
Sylvester - Shadowfox

Anonymous said...

You ass. Tinkerbell never went on the trip lah. It's Cheesie, who's out of the picture. Daisy Duck went and cried to Tinkerbell when she got home lah. Goofy is Chris Tock the asshole (Chocolate Starfish literally is slang for "asshole").

Anonymous said...

Sori Sori, thanks for correcting, I know I got sure get something wrong wan. :) I corrected the story oredi

Anonymous said...

Wow... you summarized the story. I finally understood. HAHA. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to be able to help. :)

Anonymous said...

whch part of us are u stdyin at?

Anonymous said...

LOL this is funny eventho it happened some time back ...

They brought all these to themselves. So they got no one to blame but themselves. Besides, if they are willing to "spill the beans" ... be prepared for others to c&c ...

Anyway, you got it nicely portrayed with all the Disney characters. Yeah, MICKEY suits KSia, rite.

chat8blog said...

Jack - Thanks for dropping by...

Bookmark