Thursday, August 14, 2008

Malaysia Badminton in Semis?!!

Yohoo!!! I just heard! That's great! I very "cham" here cos can't get to watch badminton. They are only showing all those with US athletes so all I watch is swimming, gymnastics, diving, beach volley, basketball etc.

No Badminton........I think they may be showing it at 4am (I saw in a channel guide) but I am not sure and I was snoring away....not bothered to wake up to check.

Lee Chong Wei steamrolled Indonesia's Sony Dwi Kuncoro Thursday to reach the the Olympic badminton men's semi-finals and keep Malaysia's hopes alive of winning its first ever gold medal.

But he sounded a bit pessimistic leh....."Maybe it's too tough for me but I'll try," he said of possibly reaching the final where, barring a major upset, he would meet world number one Lin Dan.

Anyway........just don't fall into the pressure. Do your BEST!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He could just be humble:) I hate ppl who just talk big:) All the best to him too! Gambateh

Bookmark