Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Morgan Freeman in the news again...don't know this is good or bad news

Update - Morgan Freeman divorcing wife!

Sigh....there I was so worried about Morgan Freeman's health after his serious accident but actually I think there is a juicy story unfolding.

Zeng zeng zeng....when he met with the accident, he was with a "friend" (so the reports stated). This female friend Demaris Meyer, 48, offered to give him a ride home. She was not so sure of the way thus Freeman was driving the car. I should have read more into it but since he was injured, I did not focus on the passenger.

So why I zeng zeng zeng that news? Because according to latest reports, Morgan Freeman is divorcing his wife Myrna Colley-Lee of 24 years.

Ah ha...so the speculation would be buzzingbuzzing on whether there is something between Morgan Freeman and his female friend Demaris Meyer.

I am sure more juicy news to come, I will update when I have them.

No comments:

Bookmark