Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So you think you can DANCE?

It was Season 4 of So you think You Can dance USA! I must say I was really impressed. Not only by the participants whom I think were superb dancers but the choreography of the dances were simply amazing. It was surprisingly the top reality show that I really enjoyed this summer.

These are some of the great dancing videos I found on you.tube. Not forgetting to mention, the judges were really good too. They are true professionals and an expert in their mastery and give really good comments on techniques. Also they can dance too!

Bleeding Love


Salsa


Bollywood


Vienesse Waltz


Paso Dobla


Judge Mary performing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, i have to say i had a great time watching them dance too. They have great talents:)

Bookmark