Friday, August 15, 2008

He can get RM1MILLION if he wins GOLD

Wah! Not bad eh..... Malaysia government offering Lee Chong Wei RM1Million to bring back the Gold Medal! In pocket now is RM300,000.
I wonder if Malaysia is going to declare a public holiday if he wins!!??

I remember the good days of Thomas Cup. I can even remember which year. The best Thomas Cup I ever watch, and even though I was watching at home, I can feel like I was watching with the rest of Malaysia. It was an indescribable feeling. The whole nation tuned in to watch the Thomas Cup and Malaysia won, wow! you really can feel that the whole nation jumped up for joy. No kidding!

Best part of it.....Malaysia declared a public holiday the next day. But seriously, it was really a moment in Malaysia history to see us win the Thomas Cup!

Oh course, the badminton players then were showered with gifts, money, car, house etc etc.

So, Lee Chong Wei - the hopes of the nation lies in your hand. Not forgetting the RM1Million dollars.

It's all up to you now. Malaysia Boleh!

2 comments:

zewt said...

too bad he lost.

Anonymous said...

yeah...too bad but I am sure he did his best. The crowd was rather intimidating with non stop of Jia Yuo Lin Dan!!!!

Bookmark