Friday, August 22, 2008

Obama is going to reveal his No. 2 man!

Alright, even though I am in US, I seriously don't care about the presidential election. I can't vote anyway so it does not matter to me :)

However, I do hope that whoever takes on the realm, he better start reviving the economy and undo all the stuff that Bush has done negatively to the country. I really wonder how anyone can still have respect for Bush and how he can still be the President! How does he sleep at night?? All he did in his 8 years is to create war, kill thousand of Americans not forgetting the people in the countries he is attacking (he calls it protecting) and to end it off, he created the worst US economy in decades! Enuff said.

Anyway, back to present time whether it is McCain or Obama, they should just focus on telling the people what they intend to do as President and not do attacks into their personal lifes!

The current news buzzing is that Obama will announce his second man, Vice President who will be running with him tomorrow! Who will it be?

Seriously, I have no idea since I don't really know any of them. I heard it could be Kennedy lady....hmmm...that should be interesting. Will let you know when I find out! :)

2 comments:

Demo jerr said...

obama08 rulz... come back to malaysia so that you can vote here -> permatang pauh! :p

Anonymous said...

Slumberaja - keeping up with Malaysia politics do no good to my face - my head is always shaking (left to right) and my face in disgust (not pretty).

Bookmark