Thursday, August 21, 2008

Miley Cyrus - Sweet 16 Birthday Bash

I can't even remember my Sweet 16 birthday! Hmmm, what did I do? Seriously I forgot!

But if you are a Miley Cyrus fan....(if anyone don't know her, let me know - I love to know if you don't know who she is) well...you get to celebrate her sweet 16 in Disneyland with a USD250 ticket. Not bad huh.

Miley Cyrus is like the new "it" girl, She is young and extremely popular. I don't know how to describe it cos I am not a fan but she is like really really popular. Barely even 16, she made USD18.2Million last year alone.

According to Entertainment Tonight, the teen queen is selling a limited number of $250 tickets to her birthday bash. She turns 16 on November 23. Tickets for "Miley's Sweet 16 - Share the Celebration" go on sale August 30.

That's Disneyland in USA yeah!

Source

No comments:

Bookmark