Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just like any happily married couple.

I am happy for Ellen Degeneres. Being married is a big deal for straight or gay couples. Ellen just got married last weekend and here is what she wrote on the web blog. You can really feel her happiness coming out from her words. I wish the happy couple all the best. Also their wedding photos do look fantastic.


"I had a big, big weekend. I got married to Portia de Rossi! Sorry, John Stamos…this one's taken.

You may notice something different about the way I'm writing…it's fancy. This is the font I type in now that I'm MARRIED! I do a lot of things differently now …I say, "I do" a lot. For example: Who wants to do pilates? I do. Would you like a Mountain Dew? I do. Do you know why I pulled you over? I do. And that was just this morning.

The wedding was everything we hoped it would be. I wish I could've invited all of you. But I have some pictures and video I can show you when Season 6 starts on September 8th. I can't wait to see them too…it was all a blur. See you then.

Blissfully yours,
The just married Mrs. DeGeneres"

No comments:

Bookmark